Look Great On Your Big Day
Custom Suits & Alterations
Make your wedding dreams a reality at Suit City of Orlando. We can accommodate any wedding party into one wedding suit package. In these packages, you receive everything the men need to look great on the big day. You first choose from a plethora of suits and tuxedos. Beyond that, you select from the wide array of accessory colors that best matches the occasion. Top it off with a dress shirt of your choice and preference of shoe style, color, and material. Put your trust in Suit City of Orlando to deliver premium looks for your wedding at the best price around.
Wear It & Forget It
Wedding Rental Package
- Special Wedding Tux Package: 5 or more groomsmen suits/tuxes at regular price and the groom dresses for free!
- Must book the rental at least 10 days prior to your event. Note that the rental can not be completed until each of the groomsmen has submitted their sizing information and paid 50% deposit.
- Must be booked with a credit card.
- Rentals will arrive no later than 2 days before use.
- Rentals must be returned within 2 days of use or a $25 per day charge will be added to the card the wedding is connected to.
- If not returned, the tux company will charge the retail price of the tux.
- If rental is cancelled, there will be no refund of deposits within 3 weeks of event.
- Rentals are backed up by Tuxedo Central or Jim’s Formal Wear, one of the largest tuxedo renting services in the business.
Memories You Can Wear Again & Again
Wedding Purchase Package
- Special Wedding Package #1 pricing : 8 or more groomsmen at full retail price and the groom’s attire will receive a special promotional discount!!
- Special Wedding Package #2 pricing : Entire wedding party will receive discounted prices on all items in their package!
- Full Wedding Packages must consist of a Suit/Tuxedo, Shirt and Tie/Bowtie to qualify for promotional pricing. May include Vest, belts, shoes and additional accessories at customer request.
- Sizes and deposits must be received 6 weeks prior to the event date. Rush shipping charges will be added if the event is less than 4 weeks away.
- All final fittings for tailoring must be completed a week before the wedding. If less than a week for final fitting, rush alteration fees will apply.
- Swatches are needed to match colors on suits and accessories.
- Half of the balance must be paid before alterations can be completed.
- Additional and custom alterations can be added in addition to regular alteration charges.
- Each wedding is address on a case by case basis but if you follow these general guidelines, we can guarantee that you will get exactly what you need, how you need it & when you need it.
View Our Wedding Gallery
Some of Our Latest Work – Starring : YOU!!!